Wednesday 23 May 2012

first time as a blogger =)

I never know what to say in these things, maybe because I have never been a person who shares my feelings with others I barely know. I want to be honest and say I am a procrastinator, a perfectionist in that I rather not if it is not going to be perfect, and a big overeater.  It still doesn't feel as if it is enough, but it does feel better, you know, one step closer. One step at a time. Change one thing and move forward. Make the new good thing a habit. They say sharing things with others is supposed to help the most and this is the first time I have tried that too. Still a lots of idea I wanna find to write this blog.Because in my mind only 'MEKDI'..haha.. I guess now all I need is a little help from my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment